WHAT IS ANDAR BAHAR?
- Andar Bahar is a simple game of chance played with a standard deck of cards.
- The main objective of the game is to predict whether the Andar box wins or the Bahar box wins.
- The dealer begins by shuffling the deck and revealing the first card or Joker.
- Then the players place their bet by guessing which set of boxes would the Joker card first land in. You win by correctly choosing Andar or Bahar.
HOW TO PLAY?
- The game begins when the dealer reveals the Joker.
- Next, all players place their initial bets by placing chips on either Andar or Bahar.
- The first box where the Joker lands win the round.
- You win if your initial call matches the box that the Joker lands in.
RULES TO KNOW
- On an Andar Bahar table, there are two sets of boxes, these are labeled Andar and Bahar.
- It is played with a single set of cards that the dealer shuffles before every round.
- The game begins when the dealer reveals the first card known as Joker and places it at the center of the table.
- Next, all players on the table place their bets by choosing whether the Joker will land on the Andar set or Bahar box.
- These initial bets are placed on the box labeled 1st bet for both the box.
- After every player has placed their 1st bet, the dealer calls no more bets and begins drawing cards for each box in an alternating pattern. In essence, the dealer first reveals one card for Bahar followed by one card for Andar.
- If the Joker appears on the first card drawn on Bahar, then 25% of the betting amount is paid to all players betting on Bahar. Consequently, all players betting on Andar lose.
- If the Joker appears on the first card drawn for the Andar set, all players betting on Andar are paid even money, and all players betting on Bahar lose.
- If the Joker doesn’t appear in the first two cards, the players have another opportunity to place the 2nd bet. This bet is placed on the box labeled 2nd bet for both sets.
- After all, players have placed their 2nd bet, the dealer calls no more bets and starts drawing cards again. These cards are placed alternatingly, first on Bahar and then on Andar until the Joker is revealed.
- If the first card drawn on the 2nd bet is the Joker, the 2nd bet is paid 25% of the betting amount and the first bet is paid even money.
- The payout for winning after this stage is even money or 1x the initial bets.
- Super Bahar bet is an optional bet you can place by putting your chips on the box labeled super bahar on the table. This bet can be placed during the 1st bet and the 2nd bet but only for the Bahar box.
- If you place a Super Bahar bet and the first card drawn is the Joker, the payout is 11x the betting amount.
Disclaimer: All information contained on this page is for educational purposes only. Aslambettingtipsfree is not liable for any inaccuracies in the Details mentioned below. Any mismatch is purely unintentional.