WHAT IS ROULETTE?
- Roulette is a game of chance.
- The game has a spinning wheel with red and black slots with numbers from 1 to 36. There is also one green slot with the number 0 and a ball.
- To place your bets, you call a number or a group of numbers, and then the dealer spins the wheel.
- Once the wheel and the ball stop, you win if your call matches the ball’s final position.
- There is also a roulette table with the numbers and groups that you bet on by placing chips on it.
- There are multiple players who play simultaneously on one table. The chip colours help make the players and bets identifiable.
- You can also place multiple bets at one given time.
HOW TO PLAY?
- You begin this game by placing a bet on a number or a group of numbers on the roulette table.
- Next, the dealer spins the roulette wheel with the ball.
- Once, the ball stops, the final position of the ball indicates the winning number.
- If your bet matches this winning number, you win!
RULES TO KNOW
- The chips used in roulette are different. It helps identify the player and their bets.
- While European Roulettes have one zero slot, American roulettes have two zeroes.
- There are two types of bets you can place – Inside Bets and the Outside Bets
- Inside Bets have 6 options – Straight Up, Split, Corner, Street, and Six Line
- Outside Bets have 3 options – Dozens, Columns, and Even Chances
- Straight Up is when you place a bet on any one number on the roulette table. The payout is 35x your betting amount.
- Split is when you keep your chip on the line between two adjacent numbers that you choose to bet on. The payout is 17x your betting amount.
- Corner is when you place your chip on the common corners of four numbers that you choose to bet on. The payout is 8x your betting amount.
- Street is when you bet on three consecutive numbers on the same row by placing a chip on the outer side of the table. The payout is 11x your betting amount.
- Six Line is when you bet on two adjacent rows by placing a chip on the common outer corner of the two rows. The payout is 5x your betting amount.
- Even Chances comprise dual options such as red-black, odd-even, and high-low(1-18 & 19-36). You can choose to bet on either one of these dual options to earn a 1x payout on winning.
- Dozens comprise a group of 12 numbers such as 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36. There are called the 1st dozen, 2nd dozen, and 3rd dozen respectively. The payout on winning is 2x your betting amount.
- Column bets comprise betting on an individual column that you think the winning number will feature from. On winning, the payout is 2x your betting amount.
- If the winning number is zero, all outside bets lose.
Disclaimer: All information contained on this page is for educational purposes only. Aslambettingtipsfree is not liable for any inaccuracies in the Details mentioned below. Any mismatch is purely unintentional.